This elegant 1827 stone Federal-style former residence is located on a quiet corner of The Woodstock Green and is one of village’s historic properties. A complete renovation of the 6,800 square feet in 2010 brought back the impressive period finishes, and provided space for 5-6 office suites (3 kitchenettes) and a 4-bedroom 3rd floor apartment. The zoning, overall floor plan, large rooms, and high ceilings open the possibility for a single or multi-family property. Ten private parking spaces are located at the back of the building accessed from Mechanics Street. The building is zoned Central Commercial and has town water & sewer. 94% occupancy.