Booz Allen Hamilton
- Advisory Service on natural assets appraisal for 450,000 acre Eglin Air Force Base in Florida panhandle.
- Advisory Service on natural assets appraisal for Elmendorf Air Force Base in Alaska.
Massachusetts National Guard
- Valuation of 60+ acres of improved and vacant land at a closed army base in Ayer, Massachusetts.
City of Newton, Massachusetts
- Appraisal of 40 acres of prime development land targeted by City for conservation and limited, non-profit housing development.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Appraisal of 80+ properties throughout New England.
Land for Maine’s Future Program
- Appraisal of fee and conservation easement rights on 3,400± acres in Washington County, Maine, with nearly 50 miles of frontage along Spednic Lake and the St. Croix River.
Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Various appraisals of rural lands throughout Massachusetts.
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Appraisal of conservation easements on several forestland tracts in Adirondack region of New York (30,000 - 105,000± acres).
United States Fisheries and Wildlife
- Valuation of land throughout the northeast for negotiation of habitat loss resulting from contaminated existing habitat.
State of Maine Department of Parks and Lands
- Advisory Services negotiating land swap in northern Maine with major timberland Company.