LandVest has a long history of providing consulting services in Massachusetts. A handful of happy clients have transformed, over the years, into the thousands. Here are a few projects that outline our depth of expertise.
Analysis and Disposition
- 60+ acre Case Estates property in Weston, MA donated to Harvard to establish market value.
- 350 acres, Nantucket, Massachusetts and disposition of 230± acres of this property which was developed into the
- 600+ acres, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 160 acres of forest land sold to the town for addition to Town Forest, and sale of 140 acres with home to private buyer
- 300 acres in Lunenburg, MA
- 400 acre property in Westhampton, MA Identified the added value of the timber, successfully market it and set highest sale mark for the town with sale of the property at nearly $1.8 mil
Analysis and Valuation
- 1,000+ acre property in Sturbridge, MA owned by Old Sturbridge Village, followed by disposition of 825 acres to town and state of MA.
- Development rights on 170± acre Thompson Island, Boston, MA
- 350 acres, Nantucket, Massachusetts and disposition of 230± acres of this property which was developed into the Nantucket Golf Club.
- 10,000 acres, southeastern Massachusetts
Appraisal and Advisory Services
- 1800 acre property in Western Mass.
- 90-acre parcel of land on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, for the Town of Nantucket, to guide in acquisition planning and negotiations with General Services Administration.
Comprehensive land planning and valuation
- 600-acre private estate adjoining the Crane Reservation in Ipswich, MA for private owners. Project was Phase 1 in a multi-phase disposition planning program for the three-tract property held in common tenancy.
- 200± acre ocean front property including marketing study, Cuttyhunk Island, Massachusetts.
Conservation Planning, Advisory and Valuation Services
- 300+ acres, Eastern Massachusetts.
- 1,400 acres of family lands in Sandisfield, Massachusetts
Consulting and Marketing Services
- Consulting Services to expand the Western Mass Aggregation Pilot Project to 14 more areas around New England working with over 100 land trusts and 1000+ landowners to secure conservation easement purchases at 75% of the appraised value for more than 120,000 acres of forest.
Highest and Best Use Analysis
- unique 215± acre property on Poacha Pond, the last farm on Chappaquiddick (Martha’s Vineyard, MA).