Forest Society of Maine
- Appraisal of fee and conservation easement rights on 330,000± acres in Somerset County, Maine.
The Nature Conservancy
- Appraisal of fee and conservation easement rights - 25,000± acres - Machias River Corridor, Washington County, Maine.
New England Forestry Foundation
- Appraisal of conservation easement on 750,000± acres of forest and recreation land located in northern and western Maine (Pingree lands).
- Appraisal of conservation easement on 300,000± acres in Washington County, Maine.
- Appraisal of fee and conservation easement rights on 250,000± acres in Aroostook and Piscataquis Counties, Maine.
- Advisory service to examine the New Market Tax Credit as a method for acquisition of Conservation Easements and fee interest in Maine.
Trust for Public Land
- Appraisal of 2,300± acres of forested development land surrounding Sunday River Ski Resort - Newry, Maine.
- Valuation of proposed conservation and historic preservation easements for Trust for Public Land, 1,600-plus acres, including Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village improvements in southern Maine. Conservation and historic preservation easements were eventually sold to two separate non-profits for over $3,000,000.
Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust
- Appraisal of fee and conservation easement rights on 1,050 acres on Rangeley Lake. Timberland with waterfront amenity. Advisory Services on acquisition of local lands of conservation interest.