Luxury Real Estate Agent
Luxury Real Estate Contact
- Phone: 603.227.2413
- Fax: 603.226-.4391
Robert E. Gregg Jr. served as LandVest - NH, Regional Manager from 1970 - 1995. Robert's accomplishments have included the purchase, management, subdivision and subsequent resale of 15,000 acres of land throughout the State of New Hampshire during the 1970s for Landvest's two publically registered partnerships. Robert's current responsibilities include the sale, marketing and management of prime residential, estate, waterfront, farm and timberland properties for private clients and institutions throughout the State of New Hampshire. Robert's expertise in, and knowledge of, New Hampshire's best real estate is unparalleled.
- Sales Representative - New England Distributor for the Cessna Aircraft Co. - 1961-1962
- Gregg Aviation, Norfolk Airport, Norfolk, MA - private & business aircraft sales - 1963-1968
Associations and Memberships:
- Life Member - The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests (SPNHF).
- Incorporator - Trust for New Hampshire Lands - 1983-1985.
- Chairman - Henniker, NH Master Plan Committee - formation & implementation - 1984-1986.
- Secretary - Quaker District Historical Society - 1990 to 2000.
- Incorporator & Director - Spaulding Youth Center Foundation, Tilton, NH - 1989 to 2005.
- Trustee & Past Pres. - Camp Agawam Council, Crescent Lake, Raymond, ME - 1985 to present
- Member -New York Forest land Owners Association (NYFLOA)
- Founder and Incorporator & past Secy., Efnor Lake Association, Corinth, NY -
90 R Winnicutt Road
Stratham, NH 03885