Emmet T. Logue, MAI, SRA, CRE, is a Senior Appraiser and Advisor at LandVest and joined the Firm in October, 2020. Mr. Logue previously managed the Hunneman appraisal group from 1978 to 2018 and was President of Hunneman Appraisal & Consulting Co. for most of that time period. He served as Executive Director of Integra-Boston in 2019-2020. Mr. Logue has been a professional appraiser since 1970, and he is a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI, SRA) and The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE®).
Mr. Logue’s experience includes a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial, special purpose, and vacant land assignments throughout Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Nantucket and southern New Hampshire. He has completed fee appraisal, real estate counseling, review appraisal, marketability, and highest and best use assignments for acquisition, disposition, eminent domain, city planning, assessment equalization, corporate decision making, probate, estate planning, mortgage financing, and reuse purposes. A representative list of significant appraisal and consulting assignments is as follows:
- Numerous real estate assessment appeal assignments for property owners and municipalities.
- Hotel properties including the Hyatt Regency, Sonesta and Marriott in Cambridge, The Bostonian, Tremont House, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Westin Copley Place and Park Plaza in Boston and the Holiday Inn, Newton
- Major office properties including the Cambridge Center and Genzyme headquarters complexes, East Cambridge, the 75 State Street, One Lincoln Street and International Place office towers, Boston, several large Class B office buildings in Boston, and the 2,200,000± sq. ft. Cummings Center office/R&D complex, Beverly, MA.
- Independent living facilities and other senior living properties in Massachusetts
- Multiple office property portfolios in downtown Boston and Eastern Massachusetts
- 250+ improved and vacant parcels in East Boston, South Boston, South Bay and the North Station area relating to the Central Artery/Tunnel project
- Numerous fee and easement appraisals for the MBTA involving the Greenbush Commuter Rail extension, the Green Line Extension through Somerville and Medford, the South Coast Rail Commuter Rail Extension and other acquisition and disposition projects throughout Eastern Massachusetts
- 500 acre South Cape Beach property, New Seabury
- Emerald Square super regional shopping mall, North Attleborough, MA., Arsenal Mall, Watertown, Market Street shopping center, Lynnfield, and Square One Mall, Saugus
- Numerous appraisal and consulting assignments involving contaminated residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Large industrial properties, including Malden Mills, Methuen/Lawrence; Texas Instruments Sensors and Controls Complex, Attleboro; General Electric Aircraft Engine Plant, Lynn; P&G/Gillette World Shaving Headquarters, South Boston; Saint-Gobain (former Norton Co.) complex, Worcester; Osgood Landing complex, North Andover, and Lucent Manufacturing facility, Columbus, Ohio.
- 15 commercial and industrial properties for the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Review appraisals on the Central Artery/Tunnel project and for the MBTA on a number of commuter rail projects
- Marketability and feasibility studies involving proposed residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Waterfront estates and other high-end residential properties
- Pharmaceutical and Telecom properties
- Arbitration matters
Mr. Logue has qualified as an expert witness in Superior Court in Eastern and Central Massachusetts counties as well as Massachusetts District and Probate Courts, the Massachusetts Appellate Tax Board, Federal Bankruptcy Court and Massachusetts Land Court. He has participated in arbitration panels and other alternate dispute resolution matters. He is a graduate of Boston College with a BS Degree in Finance. Mr. Logue holds Certified General Real Estate Appraiser licenses in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Mr. Logue has completed numerous appraisal and real estate valuation related courses and seminars, and he has completed the continuing education program for Designated Members of the Appraisal Institute as well as continuing education requirements for appraiser licensing in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.