- Total Acres: 88.80±
- Price: $3,650,000 Under Agreement Currency Converter
- REF#: VT0548
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Ruth Kennedy Sudduth Phone: 617-359-5584 Fax: 617-482-7957 email@example.com Contact Me About Me
by phone at 617-359-5584 or submit the form below.
Uphill Farm is the Vermont Gentleman's farm, perfected. This final offering price is 46 percent below purchase price of over a decade ago, an extraordinary value. Exquisite private hilltop location with big views over 88+/- acres of meadows, ancient maple trees, wildlife pond, stocked trout pond and rushing brook.
- Renovated and expanded c 1805 main residence
- Restored barns house equipment, maintenance shop, office, and horse stalls
- The terraced outdoor living areas incorporate a kitchen, fireplace, seating, pool with waterfall and hot tub
- Perennial gardens, meadows and miles of maintained trails combine to create a truly magical private retreat
- Turn-key property
- Within 3 miles of Woodstock village
- Additional 15.3-acre parcel available which includes a 5,537 sq. ft. 4-bedroom guest house, large barn, stocked trout pond and outdoor arena
We invite you to view our short video "Essence of Uphill Farm"