- Total Acres: 37.00±
- Price: $1,600,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: CT0109
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Joanna Dresser Phone: 617-357-0444 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Me About Me
by phone at 617-357-0444 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
This rural country retreat is set on 38± acres of enchanting grounds overlooking the Quinebaug River and features open fields, woodlands, gardens, and dry stone walls ensuring privacy. The estate is comprised of the main Colonial-Federal residence, guest cottage, recreation barn and outbuildings. The c. 1770 main residence offers 3,463 square feet of modern living harmonized with original architectural details, featuring seven fireplaces, an updated open Country Kitchen with granite counters and top of the line appliances, dark wood paneled library, inviting family room with fireplace and bread oven, Master Bedroom with stunning ensuite and dressing area.
- The Recreation Barn offers a unique entertaining space and the grounds are complete with in ground swimming pool, hand-hewn post-and-rail fence, beautiful dry laid stone wall along the front and lush gardens.
- The property is bordered by the Quinebaug River on the east, and is surrounded by two open fields on both sides with large areas of conserved land across the street and to the south of the property.
- Extensive renovations took place in 2004 on the main residence, guest cottage, recreation barn and outbuildings.
- The perfect refuge.