- Total Acres: 16.56±
- Price: $49,000,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: NH0411
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Kristin Hayes Claire Phone: 603-227-2411 Fax: 603-226-4391 email@example.com Contact Me About Me
by phone at 603-227-2411 or submit the form below.
The most significant offering ever to come to market in New Hampshire, Longview is aptly named for its views down the length of Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire's largest lake and one of the finest in the Northeast. This world class property is sited at the tip of Clay Point in Alton and is comprised of three lots of record totaling 16.56+/- acres with 1,594 feet of water frontage. Built in 2000-2004, this offering includes two magnificent homes totaling over 63,000 square feet of elegant living spaces. Additionally there is a 7,655-square-foot reproduction post and beam entertainment barn, and a unique tea house with lake views. Extremely private, the property is accessed through a gated entrance with a long drive that meanders through nearly six acres of manicured lawns and lush landscaping. Outside features include two stone boathouses, multiple docks, a stone amphitheater and cottage at the water's edge, an infinity pool with adjoining grotto, tennis court and grass helicopter pad. Longview is located just six miles from the charming waterfront town of Wolfeboro with its many shops and restaurants. The property can also be purchased individually, see 142 & 144 Hopewell Road, Alton, NH.
- Gated entrances with driveways arriving at circular formal courtyards and parking courts
- Two architect-designed main residences, total more than 63,000 square feet of living space
- Luxurious master suites with spacious en-suite guest bedrooms
- Each home has finished lower level areas open to the lake side with home theaters, kitchen, living and dining areas, spas, fitness rooms and game room
- Two-story elegant ballroom with large fireplace and access to terraces for entertaining
- Incredible custom paneling and high quality finishes throughout both homes
- Three garage wings with a total of 11 bays suitable for up to 22 cars, and three one-bedroom apartments
- Charming Tea House with small kitchen, bath and lake views from every window
- Two stone boat houses, 3 bay & 2 bay, with three wet slips and adjoining docks
- 2004 Entertainment Barn, 41'x77' post & beam great room with soaring stone fireplace, caterer's kitchen and a two-bedroom guest suite. French doors access the tennis court
- 10,198 square feet of stone terraces and stone amphitheater
- Close to Laconia Airport with private jet service and Manchester/Boston Regional Airport, Boston and multiple ski areas.
We invite you to view the Longview on Lake Winnipesaukee overview video: