- Total Acres: 378.25±
- Price: $2,675,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: NH0406
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Kristin Hayes Claire Phone: 603-227-2411 Fax: 603-226-4391 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Me About Me
by phone at 603-227-2411 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
High Mowing Between the Mountains is as epic as its name. Located in the middle of 378+/- acres, surrounded by incredible scenery and beautiful gardens, this privately sited shingle style home offers 4,888 square feet of living space designed to capture the views. The two-story antique barn, greenhouse and maple sugar shed as well as a private swimming pond round out the property, and a covered boat slip at Newbury Station on Lake Sunapee provides easy access to boating, swimming and fishing. Located just four miles from Mount Sunapee Ski Area, and two miles from Lake Sunapee, with miles of hiking trails accessible from the property, High Mowing offers year round outdoor recreation minutes from the property. A two-story farmhouse and waterfront cottage are offered separately.
- 378+/- acres comprised of six lots of record with no development restrictions
- Shingle styled main house is light and bright with high ceilings, rich wood floors, four bedrooms and four and one-half baths.
- Front to back year round sun porch designed to capture mountain and garden views is a perfect informal dining and gathering area.
- Large formal living room with expansive windows and fireplace with black granite surround, is easily accessible to kitchen, porch and entry.
- Elegant master bedroom suite with cherry built-ins and columned center bookcase, and four closets, includes a large bath and French door to viewing porch.
- Aerie like third floor office offers privacy and views.
- Comfortable great room with cathedral ceiling and soaring brick fireplace includes a second kitchen and loft library.
- Charming guest house with two bedrooms, two baths, living room and kitchenette overlooks the sunny patio surrounded by granite walls and raised granite garden bed
- 30'x40' antique post and beam barn has been restored including a full concrete foundation and offers heated parking for two cars below.
- Newbury Station boat slip on Lake Sunapee is included.