- Total Acres: 385.06±
- Price: $2,800,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: NH0406
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Kristin Hayes Claire Phone: 603-227-2411 Fax: 603-226-4391 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Me About Me
by phone at 603-227-2411 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
As epic as its name, this property will not disappoint. Located in the middle of 385+/- acres surrounded by incredible scenery and beautiful gardens this classic shingle style home offers 4,888 square feet of living space with stunning views. Located just four miles from Mount Sunapee Ski Area and two miles from Lake Sunapee, with miles of hiking trails accessible from the property, High Mowing offers year-round outdoor recreation minutes from the property. Also included, a charming two bedroom guest cottage, three bedroom cape-style caretaker's house, antique barn, greenhouse and maple sugar shed. A waterfront cottage and a covered boat slip on Lake Sunapee are offered additionally.
- 385+/- acres comprised of six lots of record with no development restrictions
- Shingle styled main house is light and bright with high ceilings, rich wood floors, four bedrooms and four and one-half baths.
- Front to back year round sun porch designed to capture mountain and garden views is a perfect informal dining and gathering area.
- Large formal living room with expansive windows and fireplace with black granite surround, is easily accessible to kitchen, porch and entry.
- Elegant master bedroom suite with cherry built-ins and columned center bookcase, four closets and French door to viewing porch.
- Aerie like third floor office offers privacy and views.
- Comfortable great room with cathedral ceiling and soaring brick fireplace includes a second kitchen and loft library.
- Charming guest house with two bedrooms, two baths, living room and kitchenette overlooks the sunny patio surrounded by granite walls and raised granite garden bed
- 30'x40' antique post and beam barn has been restored including a full concrete foundation and offers heated parking for two cars below.
- Caretaker's cape-style residence built in 1994 is located on its own 6.81+/- acre lot and has three bedrooms and two baths with front porch.
- Additional offering includes a 1950's cottage with grandfathered foot print directly on the shore of Lake Sunapee with 99 feet of owned waterfront, dock and views up the lake. The 516-square-foot building includes a small kitchen, large cathedral ceiling