- Total Acres: 40.24±
- Lots Priced Individually
- REF#: NH0405
- For More Information Contact: Kristin Hayes Claire Phone: 603-227-2411 Fax: 603-226-4391 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Me About Me
by phone at 603-227-2411 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
This remarkable 40+/- acre parcel with 1,496+/- feet of Lake Winnipesaukee frontage has been divided into six outstanding waterfront parcels with southwesterly exposure, wide open lake views and deep sandy bottom waterfront. Individually priced lots range from 2.31 acres to 11.7 acres and each has a dock permit. Lot 3 includes a charming 1925 cottage located lakeside with two bedrooms, one and half baths, kitchen, dining area and cathedral ceiling family room with stone fireplace and screen porch to enjoy lake views. This lot also includes a sandy beach and large pier dock which are grandfathered features no longer allowed. Lot 4 includes a large field and a 1770's post and beam two-bedroom, one bath Cape with ell. Both lots 3 and 4 have the advantage of Current Use taxation.
- Lot 1: 2.31+/- acres with 255.4' of frontage - $1,000,000
- Lot 2: 3.2+/- acres with 253.8' of frontage - $1,100,000 (sold)
- Lot 3: 11.5+/- acres with 305' of frontage – Grandfathered features of this lot include the cottage, beach and dock. Lot remains in Current Use taxation - $1,750,000
- Lot 4: 11.7+/- acres with 239' of frontage – Includes a large field and 1770’s post and beam cape. Lot remains in Current Use taxation - $1,250.000
- Lot 5: 8.6+/- acres with 221.5' of frontage - $825,000
- Lot 6: 2.90 +/- acres with 221.4' of frontage - $750,000