- Total Acres: 1.28±
- Price: $2,995,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: MA1631
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Lanse Robb Phone: 617-357-8996 Fax: 617-482-7957 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Me About Me
by phone at 617-357-8996 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Situated in Gloucester's outer harbor in the private community of Eastern Point, this magnificent shingle and stone residence overlooks Lighthouse Cove, the Eastern Point Lighthouse, Massachusetts Bay, and the Boston skyline in the distance. "The Boulders" is a unique, vintage waterfront residence with incomparable views, maintained in its original character.
- Built c. 1890, it is a place where turn-of-the-century beauty and practical style come together to at the seashore.
- Features 5,000 square feet of living area with lovely proportioned rooms and two covered, ocean facing porches.
- In addition to a large waterfront expanse and lawn, the grounds include towering trees, natural rock outcroppings, and flowering shrubs.
- On the sloping granite rocks in front of the house sits a Japanese tea house at the water's edge.
- Across the water, Boston's skyline can be seen on a clear day or night.
You may also be intested in these similar North Shore waterfront properties:
Summer Street Oceanfront Estate
Manchester Harborfront Estate