- Total Acres: 20.70±
- Price: $599,000 Currency Converter
- REF#: MA1582
View Property Website
- For More Information Contact: Keith Ross Phone: 978-544-5767 Fax: 888-544-6141 email@example.com Contact Me About Me
by phone at 978-544-5767 or submit the form below.
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
This large square, 5 chimney, 2.5 story /Federal Style home was built by Colonel Joseph Brown in 1802 and has been in the Seller's family since 1888. The estate sits on a 16 acre lot surrounded by stone walls, 11 acres are subject to a permanent conservation restriction.
- A newly renovated kitchen and great room with wood stove and fireplace are connected to the main house
- Main house has four bedrooms, two full and two half baths
- A long range of elliptically arched carriage sheds with three bays are attached to the house with a nice workshop on the end
- Two outbuildings: 1930s art studio with fireplace, and a former bridal cottage that has been converted to a workshop
- 4 acre lot with barn across the street is available to any buyer of the main house