Fiduciary Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Established market values for and managed the disposition of a portfolio of 65 properties throughout the U.S. and Quebec, Canada.
ALI Financing (London, England)
- Appraisal of motion picture studio on 560 acres, Oneida County, Wisconsin
Bank of Boston (formerly)
- Appraisal of 345-acre poultry farm in Westminster, Massachusetts
Bank of New England (formerly)
- Timber inventory and appraisal on 3,500-acre tract in New Hampshire Lakes Region.
Bessemer Trust, N.A.
- Appraisal of 1,100-acre plantation, Fredericksburg, Virginia; a 5,000± acre property on the eastern shore of Maryland; and 500-acre citrus and avocado orchards in Ojai, California.
- Disposition planning for 150-acre property, Louisville, Kentucky.
Chemical Bank (formerly)
- Appraisal of 1,800 acres, Hardyston, New Jersey.
Fleet Bank (formerly)
- Commercial, industrial and forestland appraisals throughout the northeast and New York.
Merrill Lynch Capital Markets
- Analysis of inventory data and related financials on timberlands of Plum Creek Timber Company, 1,500,000 acres in Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho.
- Appraisal of estate in Beverly, Massachusetts.
- Disposition of estate in Essex, Massachusetts.
- Appraisal of 168-acre limestone quarry - Madison, New York.
UBS Resource Investments
- Acquisition, Appraisal and ongoing Management Services on 29,000 acres of prime white pine timberlands in southwestern Maine.