ARVIDA (Arthur Vining Davis Family)
- Consulting and Marketing services on 600+ acres, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Analysis and valuation of 4,500+ acre property in Todd, North Carolina owned by a family corporation to determine the value of a potential conservation restriction to be sold to The Nature Conservancy.
Bear Lake Reserve
- Market and feasibility analysis to assess proposed real estate development program for ongoing recreational/resort project in western North Carolina. The project includes 2,100 acres and the potential for over 700 residential units.
- Evaluation of prospective conservation restriction on 5,700± acres in Norfolk and Canaan, Connecticut.
- Conservation planning, ongoing forest management and disposition services for 15,000 acres, Adirondacks, New York.
Coburn Lands Trust
- Consulting, Inventory and Marketing Services for 43,000 acres, Maine.
Corning Family Trust
- Advisory Services, 360 acres, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Analysis of common/undivided interest, Lake Umbagog area, Maine.
- Analysis of 350 acres, Nantucket, Massachusetts and disposition of 230± acres of this property which was developed into the Nantucket Golf Club.
Dead River Corporation
- Analysis and Sale of 9,000 acres, Maine. Marketing Analysis and Disposition Services for 43,000 acres, 3 sawmills, and lumber brokerage operation in New Brunswick.
- Land planning and appraisal of 500+ acres, Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard.
Glatfelter Pulp Wood Company
- Appraisal of 21 parcels in Spotsylvania, Culpeper, Fauquier, Buckingham, Chesterfield, Fluvanna and Orange Counties, Virginia. Glatfelter has also retained LandVest to represent them in the sale of these parcels, together with the sale of 24,500 acres (in 102 Parcels) throughout Pennsylvania.
- Evaluation of 330± acres of ocean front land on Vinalhaven Island, Maine.
- Land planning, valuation and marketing study on 24 acre ocean front property, Block Island, Rhode Island.
A. D. Makepeace Corporation
- Consulting and Valuation Services on 10,000 acres, southeastern Massachusetts.
General George Patton II Family
- Conservation Planning and Valuation Services on 300+ acres, eastern Massachusetts.
Pingree Forest Partnership
- Keith Ross (formerly of New England Forestry Foundation, now of LandVest) conceived and negotiated an Option to Purchase a conservation easement on 762,162 acres of forest land in western and northern Maine. LandVest provided appraisal services to determine the value of the easement.
Quarterpath at Williamsburg
- Ongoing market analysis of the residential components of this major mixed-use project in a destination community (Williamsburg, Virginia). The project plan includes over 1,000 residential units in a variety of configurations with a New Urbanist design.
Sedgwick Family Trust
- Appraisal of 3,500 acre ranch, Santa Ynez County, California.
Sisters Realty North (Romany Family)
- Market Analysis and Court Testimony on 8,000 acres, Adirondacks, New York.
- Land planning, valuation and marketing study on 200± acre ocean front property, Cuttyhunk Island, Massachusetts.
St. Lucia Estates
- Evaluation of 440 acres of ocean front land on St. Lucia, BWI.
Webster Land Corporation
- Consulting and Valuation Services on 3,500+ acres, southern New Hampshire.
- Valuation of private real estate portfolio of multiple properties throughout the U.S., Europe and New Zealand, including ranches in Colorado and New Mexico, estate properties in New York and Connecticut, a co-op apartment in New York City, an estate property in South Carolina, estates in England and Scotland, ski properties in France, and a ranch in New Zealand.
- Feasibility study of family held property, Nicholasville, Kentucky.
- Feasibility study and disposition of 700± acre farm in Loudon County, Virginia.
- Appraisal of 90,000 acres of forest land in the Adirondacks of New York.
- Analysis of Inventory, Operating Plans, and Opinion of Value on nearly 1,000,000 acres - location confidential.
- Feasibility study and disposition of 500± acre coastal property, Eastern Shore, Maryland.
- Analysis of 500 acre investment property, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Analysis of 22,000 acre ranch for mineral rights and possible conservation easement, southern Colorado.
- Land planning, general consulting and valuation services, multiple waterfront estate properties, Southampton/eastern Long Island, New York.
- Land planning and appraisal for 200± acre property, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- Assembled, via multiple transactions, a 16,000 acre ownership surrounding a major, high quality Maine lake for family compound.
- Conservation Advisory Services for 300 acres of family lands in Damriscotta and Appleton, Maine.
- Conservation Advisory Services for 200 acres of family lands in Georgetown, Maine.
- Conservation Advisory Service for 1,400 acres of family lands in Sandisfield, Massachusetts.