Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in one of LandVest’s properties? We invite our owners to tell us a bit about their experience, what they love about their homes and a bit of their history. Here’s what the owners of 144 Beach Bluff Avenue in Swampscott had to say when we asked, “What are the top reasons someone should buy this property”?
- The spectacular sunrises from the property are breathtaking to wake up to. The colors change depending on the time of year. They are something I will surely miss!
- Preston Beach: We look out onto dog-friendly Preston beach where we love walking with our dog. We love swimming there during the summer. We often grab a bottle of wine and hang out on the beach. The beach is over a mile long, so we can get some great walks and exercise. It is the perfect playdate for our kids and dog and you don’t even have to do any planning! If you want to, you can even join in on a drop-in community yoga session.
- The entertaining house. This house can hold quite a party! The oversized dining room and living rooms with fireplaces and views to the ocean across the rolling lawns, as well as the oversized patio, make it ideal for hosting any type of family celebration. The flow of the house is perfect for any gathering, small or large. The inside has beautiful molding and light fixtures that catch every guests’ eyes. We love hosting holidays and dinner parties that leave family and friends with wonderful memories.
- The patio. When people approach our house, their breath is taken away by the sheer beauty of the patio, rolling lawn and ocean view. We built our patio to entertain. It is the perfect setting to host big family gatherings and parties or just quaint dinners with friends or family. It makes you feel like you are on vacation when you are at home. Sit back and relax with a book, cup of coffee or glass of wine. It is always hard to leave.
- Beach Bluff Park is directly across the street from our house. It’s a small, quiet oceanfront park. The park features the dramatic Sun Circle installation, a 24-foot-diameter circle of ten immense stones that orient one to the passage of the sun. It’s great for gatherings to observe the eclipse and full moons. For more about the sundial: https://www.brucegreenwald.com/blog/
We will be sad to leave, but now it is time for someone else to enjoy these wonderful characteristics and features of our home and make memories of their own.