Job Title: Senior Staff Accountant
Reports To: CFO
Location: Concord, NH
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience as a progressively upward, accounting professional. Primary responsibility will be the planning, tracking, reporting and oversight of all financial applications and transactions for internal and external customers for our LandVest, Inc. and our wholly owned subsidiary, LV Timber, LLC.. Candidate will work to develop and lead new systems and processes within the existing infrastructure in coordination with corporate policy. Applicant will report to the CFO and division leaders, as required, and work within a small team of independent accounting professionals to achieve the highest quality financial reporting for our company and clients. Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, workload-intensive environment.
• Take a leadership role with all reporting for Timber Management & Consulting Clients.
• Fully engage with the Timber M&C team to completely understand the intricacies of the Timber business, including but not limited to LV Timber Corp, a fully owned subsidiary of LandVest.
• Support development and enhancement of financial systems for LandVest, Inc., including monthly financial reporting, inventory management, tax accounting.
• Develop and enhance reporting systems for both internal and external needs.
• Function as primary liaison between LV Timber and LandVest Corporate regarding all financial matters.
• Overall responsibility for Timber Accounting software and systems.
• Collaborate with Timber accounting staff to achieve best practices and most efficient work flows.
• Act as “Super User” for our new SAS ERP system, functioning as lead researcher, process development and report generation for the entire company.
• Other sundry responsibilities assigned by the CFO.
• 5 yrs. experience as an Accounting professional in a progressively upwardly mobile career
• Supervisory experience required.
• Financial statement preparation and analysis, budget and management reporting.
• Proficiency with fully integrated accounting software, advanced Excel skills and Access experience helpful.
• Full understanding of staff accountant functions, i.e.: A/P, A/R, and G/L.
• Minimum 4-year degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
• Excellent communicator.
• Ability to problem solve, think outside the lines while juggling multiple priorities yet committing to goal achievement.
• Experience in forestry and/or real estate a plus.
Salary package commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k) and lucrative paid time off.
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume referencing Senior Staff Accountant in the subject line of your email to: email@example.com
Job Title: Project Manager / Agent / Broker
Reports To: Executive Vice President, Residential Brokerage Division
LandVest is looking for smart, nice people with strong networks and deep love of land and houses. Our team has come from investment management, the law, management consulting and real estate.
Think you have what it takes? Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself.
For General inquiries, contact LandVest's HR Department
Jessica Mackenzie | 617.723.1800 | email@example.com
I want to sign in using my existing account on: