Job Title: GIS Analyst
Job Description: The GIS Analyst I position requires an experienced GIS Professional who can work on a range of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced consulting environment. These projects will range from simple maps to producing “project sets” for planning and appraisal purposes. This position is supervised by the GIS Director for LandVest’s Real Estate Consulting Group and Marketing Divisions.
• Manage the GIS map request queue to track all projects, and their deadlines, that are needed by staff throughout the company.
• Map production to fulfill requests for map sets flowing into the GIS department from internal and external clients.
• Conversion of various spatial data formats such as CAD, KML, and GPX files into feature classes for analysis.
• Georeferencing a variety of data types to extract information into project files.
• Perform QA/QC on projects with GIS director to ensure quality and accuracy of the GIS output for our clients.
• Maintenance and updating of GIS data sets such as statewide parcel databases, high resolution contour datasets, hydrology data sets, and protected open space data sets.
• Assist with other conservation planning projects in coordination with the GIS Director.
• Bachelor’s degree in Geography or another earth science, or a degree in GIS/Geospatial Information Technology
• Demonstrated experience with ArcGIS Desktop to create print-ready maps for integration into company documents
• Efficiency with multitasking and ability to prioritize to meet specific deadlines.
• Proficiency with other ESRI products such as ArcGIS Online.
• Experience with Spatial Analyst, AutoCAD, Modelbuilder, or ArcPy a plus.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a willingness to take initiative.
• Understanding of other GIS platforms (open source) such as QGIS, Google Earth, and TerraServer.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Optional material: Examples of finished GIS products/projects created by the applicant. If you have any questions please call James at (617) 482 0289.
LandVest is a unique entrepreneurial company with a great reputation for providing our clients with excellent service both nationally and internationally. We have four related lines of business: timberland brokerage, timberland management and consulting, residential brokerage, and real estate consulting. We hire people who are dynamic, self-directed and creative in their approach to problem solving. LandVest’s Real Estate Consulting Group offers land planning, real estate appraisal, and project management services, including:
• Appraising unique properties where there are few or no comparable sales
• Assisting in estate planning, helping clients conserve their property
• Exploring the feasibility and economics of property development.
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER / AGENT/ BROKER
Reports To: Executive Vice President, Residential Brokerage Division
LandVest is looking for smart, nice people with strong networks and deep love of land and houses. Our team has come from investment management, the law, management consulting and real estate.
Think you have what it takes? Contact us via email at email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself.
For General inquiries, contact LandVest's HR Department
Jessica Mackenzie | 617.723.1800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to sign in using my existing account on: